Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Yippee I have wheels (kinda)

Caroline got a tricycle on Monday. As you can see it has a "tail" as she calls it, that I can guide her with when she rides. And yes, that is a snake hitching a ride (plastic - her latest favorite thing)
It's been raining so much lately that I haven't been outside too much to enjoy these beauties, so I sacrificed them to the vase gods. A bit more short lived than leaving them outside, but I needed some color in the house. By the way, Cheryl, please look at the other picture to get a view of the miniature stone wall I built around the left garden.

2 comments:

Biddie said...

To quote Martha Stewart, "wheels are a good thing!" I've never seen a trike with a guidance tail before .... nor with a snake! Quite a setup!!

Cheryl said...

Aah, the stone border is indeed a thing of beauty! Now I see it! After seeing Caroline so entranced with the snake in my garden I think you have the American version of Bindi Irwin on your hands. Oh what a cool kiddo!!