Wednesday, August 1, 2007

I'll add text later

The speck over the frog's head is a bee going to find quieter flowers.

A different view of these oriental lilies. They were just beautiful.

This is my current favorite day lily, it is what is called a rebloomer so I get more than one show. These also smell like vanilla spice, quite nice to be around while weeding.

This is an oriental lily from last year that came back. I thought the raindrops hanging in a row off the stamen was a neat shot. (you can see it better when you click on it)

I initially didn't think this shot came out, but click on it and see. "Here's lookin' at ya"

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Ooh la la, lovely lilies everywhere! Very nice! Aren't they so beautiful?!

Cheryl said...

A Lily Lollapalooza!!

Cheryl said...

Wow, I came back after our conversation today and yes what beautiful shots!! The drops of water on the lily are exquisite, nice job.