Saturday, October 27, 2007

A Month In Review

We went to FL and GA to visit family and had a wonderful time. All the pictures from the trip are in limbo somewhere in computer land. There were some great ones of Caroline playing with various reptilian type animals (snakes, alligators, and turtles, oh my). Anyway, the following is a pictorial review of the past month.



Reservoir from what I call "Eagle lookout" cuz I've seen eagles while there (beginning of Oct)


"Eagle lookout" different view (beg. Oct)


"Eagle lookout" (beg. Oct)

Pasture at trail head of Mary Edwards Trail on Mountain Rd looking towards Mt. Tom

Looking from the Mary Edwards trail towards the big maple in the middle of the pasture.


"Eagle lookout" again later a couple of days ago (overcast day, but can still see colors)


Today on the way home from the grocery store. I missed an amazing shot on my way there. I was coming down a hill and the sun exploded onto the trees on my left just slightly in front of me and no where else. The sky surrounding this light pocket was still overcast with dark storm laden clouds.

This is the intersection at the bottom of Mt. Rd. I thought the old barn surrounded by color was nice. On a better day, probably better, but oh well.

2 comments:

Biddie said...

There are such beautiful places up in your area - especially so with the fantastic Fall leaf colors.

Cheryl said...

I love the top picture...beautiful!