Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A Child's Thoughts


Age 2 1/2 - "Dreams are really just pictures in your head when you sleep"


Age 3 - "Daddy, Mike and Ikes are just squished down jelly beans"


Age 4 - "I can see in the dark! I have eyelight" Honey, what is eyelight? "It's when you can see in the dark" How does it work? "It's light from your eyes at night so you can see; but it shuts down in winter"


Age 5 - "Look at the clock, all the numbers are actually 8s and they just use pieses of them to make the other numbers to make the time"

4 comments:

Biddie said...

Amazing collection of perspectives - each one made me stop and think about what I was aware of at each of those ages.

Did Caroline say these?

Maureen said...

She absolutely did say them and we were so tickles by them I wrote them down (thank goodness)

Maureen said...

tickled not tickles

Kristen said...

Howdy neighbor, good to see you back!!!