Tuesday, March 9, 2010

12 More Days to SPRING!!!!!

Been MIA, just really didn't have much to say...but the snow is melting and with it the winter BLAHS.
What's new with me, not too much, began an exercise program (I'm hoping to be wearing a bikini this summer; or should I say, I'm hoping to be wearing a bikini well this summer), beginning to get the old brain wrapped around all the events and general stuff I need to organize for the Historical Society (I am the Pres you know), and finally, have become a board member on my church's children's education board (sounds like a huge job, but basically entails teaching the preschoolers in Sunday school).

SO, SO, SO looking forward to getting into the dirt with the plants and welcoming them all back for their yearly visit.

3 comments:

Biddie said...

Well, howdy ..... glad to see you back at the keyboard, even if it's for just a quick in-n-out. Sounds like you are going to have a VERY busy Spring! Good luck with the Historical Society and the church educ. board. I'm not forgetting that the quite active Ms. Caroline is always in the mix there also -- so, it's going to be VERY, VERY, VERY busy Spring .....

Biddie said...

P.S. Your new header picture just downloaded. (I have a very slow dialup connection)

It is gorgeous!! I actually said a "wow" out loud when I saw it - is this from your yard or collection of house plants?

Maureen said...

Thank you. Caroline and I were just in GA visiting my parents and I bought it for her off the highly reduced plant shelf; it didn't look too bad and it was the most unusual cyclamen with the jagged edged blossoms, I had to take a picture of it. The regular cyclamen with the smooth edged blossom petals just don't do it for me any more.