Monday, September 3, 2007

So Much to Catch Up On

Obviously, by what we are wearing, the weather has changed a bit for the cooler up here. The trees are even showing signs of color other than green. It seems early to me, but maybe it'll be a good winter sport year.

Thinking of something to do
Riding home from Gran and Gramp's house with her fresh picked lettuce; that's all she wanted, no tomatoes, no cukes, just a fist full of lettuce.
Not the most flattering picture of the house, but wanted to get the sunflowers in. Also, please give your opinion of the color we should paint (color choices on left of house). From top to bottom of samples: putty, dark sage green, and plum (purple).

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Green!!

Kristen said...

Green, no one else is voting. Are you going to change the door, if not then I can't pick green, I have to go with putty or what was that color again you said?

Kristen said...

Yeah putty with the blue door or green with a different color door

Cheryl said...

Ok, I'll wage in here...my first (safe, Hartland acceptable) instinct is the middle green, cause I love that color..but thinking as a gardener I love the way the flowers stand out against the purple color. As you only live once, I think I would go with the purple color, have magnificent gardens standing in front, and a beautiful oak door with stained glass inserts to compliment the whole picture. But that's just me...I've personally learned to listen to my second instinct the older I get...less inclined to worry so much about others and just run with what I like. Most importantly..what do you want? Which color speaks to your heart?